Kalanyr defeats Sidhe Li! Finally Rises to Warrior of Light 1!

Kalanyr

Explorer
A poster is placed in the town square

" I, Kalanyr Warrior of Light challenge any who will accept to a match all other options are your choice. Dark Pathers are especially welcome. Soth if you're out there I want a piece of you!"

OOC-Limit 3rd Tier, If Soth or Darkness wants a piece of me now is the time! No one with thunder style.

I would prefer Style but I will do any type of match.

Warrior of Light 0 6-2 Yen 2

Powers: Sig Style (Thunder), Holy Warrior,Holy Day,Master(Thunder),Chi Strike X1,Mastery of Emotions
Restrictions: Pure Spirit

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
A yellow is acceptable, as long as you don't have thunder sig/dojo.

It ruins two of my powers vs one of yours if you do.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
I don't have thunder :)

Sidhe Li reads the notice and hunts up Kalanyr.

"I want a standard strategy match for three flags," declares Sidhe Li.

ooc - I have about 25 minutes and then I will be off for about 3 hours. Sundays are like that for me. If this is a problem, I will withdraw my challenge.

Wicht

Hero
We can generate them if you don't care...

Sidhe Li
Yellow Belt 1 (5-3); (0 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf
Fist of Fury (x1)

Owner of a Staff

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li's first ahnd

1. The turtle withers the coast; silences the descent of the spirit as it suddenly scatters the kick of the weapon!
2. The thunder punches the fountain; avoids the cut of the vermin!
3. The ki-rin stands by the heavens; shields the energy of the orchid!
4. The rose petal tramples the heavens; redirects the storm of the soul!
5. The crab devastates the prairie; protects against the tempest of the fortress!

Kalanyr

Explorer
This is not a style match, I'll assume.

Kalanyr's First Hand
1)The crane stands above the madlands; removes the efforts of the rain!
Used The ferocious frog removes the heavens; wards off the punch of the spirit!
3)The tricky raven drowns the foothills; dodges the violence of the snow!
4)The tree torments the city; removes the roar of the rain!
5)The panther slashes the swamp; leaps over the thrust of the eyes!

I need a judge before I post so I know the day.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Ok. I'd like to be back in 6 hours but it will probably be 18ish since the boards tend to die in about 4 hours and stay dead for 4 and I have school.

Fiend of Fire and Shadow
Huge Outsider (Evil,Fire)
Hit Dice: 39d8+273 (448 hp) (39d8+312 (487 hp) in darkness) (39 Points of Holy Damage currently)
Initiative: +9 (+1 Dex, +8 Superior Initiative)
Speed: 60 ft., fly 120 ft. (good) (80 ft, fly 140 ft in darkness)
AC: 32 (36 in Darkness) (-2 size, +1 Dex, +23 natural) (+4 Deflection in darkness)
Attacks: +7 Unholy Power Flaming Burst Gargantuan Great Axe +58/53/48/43 (+60/55/50/45 in darkness) or 2 Slams +48 Melee (+50 in darkness)
Damage: +7 Unholy Power Flaming Burst Gargantuan Great Axe 4d6+29 + 3d6 (unholy) + 1d6 (fire) + 2d10 (fire + crit) + 6d6 (unholy + crit) (+2 in darkness) or slam 1d8+11 + 2d6 + 2 (in darkness) (fire) + burn (DC 46) and fear
Face/Reach: 10 ft. by 10 ft./15 ft.
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, fear, Cloud of Burning Shadows, Aura of Burning Shadows,Burn
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 30/+6, SR 39, regeneration 5,Poison,Fire and Electricity Immunity,Cold and Acid Resistance 20,Telepathy,See in Darkness,Elemental Qualities,Shadow Blend,Shadow Powers (+2 Luck Bonus to Saves,Cause Fear 2/day,Evasion,Mirror Image 3/day,Plane Shift 2/day) + (Control Light,Fast Healing 2,Invisibilty,Shadow Image 3/day,Shadow Stride 1/2 rounds,Shadow Travel 1/day,Spell Resistance 50) in darkness
Saves: Fort +28, Ref +22, Will +26 (Fort +33,Ref +26, Will +30 In darkness)
Abilities: Str 33, Dex 13, Con 25 (27 in darkness), Int 20, Wis 20, Cha 16 ( 18 in darkness)
Skills*: Hide +43 (+52 in darkness), Move Silently +49 (+52 in darkness), Knowledge (Arcana) +47, Knowledge (Planes) +47,Spellcraft +47,Scry +47, Intimidate +45 (+46 in Darkness),Concentration +49 (+50 in Darkness),Listen +55,Search +47, Spot +55, Sense Motive +47, Bluff +6 (+7 in darkness)
Feats: Improved Initiative,Weapon Focus (Great Axe),Weapon Specialization (Great Axe), Power Attack, Large and In Charge,Quicken Spell-Like Ability (Teleport without Error), Improved Critical (Great Axe)
Epic Feats: Epic Weapon Focus (Great Axe),Epic Weapon Specialization (Great Axe), Superior Initiative, Self Concealment x1*
Challenge Rating: 28
Treasure: Triple items ;
Alignment: Neutral evil

Combat
Regeneration (Ex) : Negated by Holy or Cold damage or blessed and holy weapons of at least +3 enchantment

Spell-Like Abilities: At will: animate dead, blasphemy, charm person, create greater undead,deeper darkness, desecrate, detect good,detect law, detect magic,dispel magic, fear, fireball,greater dispelling, hold person, improved invisibility, magic circle against good, major image, produce flame, polymorph self, pyrotechnics,read magic, suggestion,symbol (any),telekinesis, teleport without error (self plus 50 pounds of objects only),tongues (self only), unholy aura, unhallow,unholy blight and wall of fire; 1/day-meteor swarm, fire storm and implosion . These abilities are as the spells cast by a 20th-level sorcerer (save DC 13 + spell level)(14+Spell Level in darkness).

Fear (Su): A creature hit by a Fiend of Fire and Shadow's slam attack must succeed at a Will save (DC 32 (DC 33 in darkness)) or flee in terror for 1d6 rounds.

Aura of Burning Shadows (Su): A Fiend of Fire and Shadow is surrounded by a 15' radius cloud of shadowy fire that forces any within it to make both a Fortitude save (DC 33) to avoid 2 points of permanent constitution damage from the burning fire and a Will save (DC 33) to avoid 2 points of permanent wisdom damage from the horrific shadowy visions. A creature slain by the constitution damage rises in 1d4 rounds as a lava wight and a creature reduced to 0 wisdom is whisked away to tormented nightmares in the plane of shadows. In addition this cloud counts as total darkness, allowing the fiend access to both its special abilities requiring darkness.

Cloud of Burning Shadows (Su): A fiend of Fire and Shadow can create a 5' area of Burning Shadow that moves at 90' a round as directed by the fiend, this cloud exactly duplicates the properties of the Aura of Burning Shadows.

Burn: Any creature striking the Fiend of Fire and Shadows must make a Fort save (DC 46) or catch fire, This affects also happens to any creature struck by the slam attacks of the fiend.

Fire Subtype: Double damage from cold,except on successful save, No damage from fire.

Elemental Qualities: Immune to Paralyzation,Poison,Stunning,Subdual damage,sleep and critical hits.

Detect Magic (Su): Fiends of Fire and Shadow continuously detect magic as the spell cast by a 20th-level sorcerer.

See Invisibility (Su): Fiends of Fire and Shadow continuously see invisibility as the spell cast by a 20th-level sorcerer.

Death Throes (Ex): When killed, a Fiends of Fire and Shadow explodes in a blinding flash of light that deals 50 points of damage to everything within 100 feet (Reflex half DC 47).

Shadowfire Weapon (Su): Any weapon wielded by a fiend of Fire and Shadow becomes a +7 weapon of Flaming Unholy Power

*+8 Racial Bonus to Listen and Spot, +6 Racial Bonus to Move Silently, (+8 Racial Bonus to Hide and Move Silently in Darkness)
* Bonus Feat

Notes: The Fiend in the Glade was under the effects of a haste spell and wears an intricately carved ring on its third claw on the left hand.
Code:
[font=wingdings]
                     Melkor         Orcus          Lolth
Leader (29)      Shadow Adept       Soulstealer    Arachne
Follower 1(28)	 Oozemaster         True Necro     Archmage	   
Follower 2(28)   Frenzied Berzerker Blackguard     Foehunter
Follower 3(28)	 Shadowdancer       Assassin       Fang of Lolth
Follower 4(28)   Shadow Fiend       Blighter        

Orcus
Orcus Leader:  Cleric 10/Soulstealer 19
Orcus Followr 1: Bloodstained Vampire (Dwarf) Necromancer 5/Cleric 5 (Death,Destruction)/True Necromancer 15
Orcus Follower 2: Death Knight (Human) Ex-Paladin 9/Blackguard 15
Orcus Follower 3: Ghost (Halfling) Rogue 10/Assassin 16
Orcus Follower 4: Ex-Druid 10/Blighter 14 Death Knight (Elven)

Melkor
Melkor Leader: Wizard 5/Shadow Adept 19/Archmage 5
Melkor Folloer 1: Druid 10/Oozemaster 18
Melkor Follower 2: Barbarian 17/Frenzied Berzerker 11
Melkor Follower 3 Rogue 10/Shadowdancer 18
Melkor Follower 4: Fiend of Fire and Shadow

Lolth 
Lolth Leader Drow Cleric 9/Arachne 10/Divine Contemplative 9
Lolth Follower 1 Drow Wizard 5/Elemental Savant(Fire) 17/Archmage 5
Lolth Follower 2 Drow Ranger 5/Deepwood Sniper 10/Elfhunter 12
Lolth Follower 3 Human Rogue 10/Fang of Lolth 10/Assassin 8
Lolth Follower 4 Drow Werespider Cleric 6/Sacred Fist 10/Mystic Wanderer 8