[KS] The Final Countdown 102216

Saturday morning here, which means it's time for the regular release of the Final Countdown - whereby I make sure you know about some RPG and related Kickstarters that are in their final days, or even their final hours. And now, on with the Countdown...

DARK OBELISK 2

Part two of an elaborate adventure path for Pathfinder, also constructed for 5e fans, noted for the depth of story and characters. Over 1000 pages in the first one, over 100 full color maps, and scaled for all levels... a good choice for dedicated DMs.

Countdown Clock - 6 DAYS

ADVENTURE REALM RPG GAME TILES

My players love having nice, attractive map tiles for their miniatures to wander around on and commit heroic acts of derring do and egregious violence upon. These are some really great ones for both wilderness and town encounters.

Countdown Clock - 8 DAYS

DEMON CULTS & SECRET SOCIETIES

Another cool product intended for both Pathfinder and 5e fans (a smart move for any d20 publisher these days), Kobold Press knows their way around this particular space. The title says it all, with material across the board for GMs and players alike.

Countdown Clock - 9 DAYS

WILD MAGIC DECK

System-agnostic, this deck of 52 cards is meant to make magic wild and unpredictable for those settings in which such things enhance the flavor. You can tie it to their GM's Guild Truly Wild Magic rules, or use it in your own games any way you wish.

Countdown Clock - 10 DAYS

This time around, it was all about the fantasy; I'll try to find more sci-fi and other genre KS picks next time around.

~SPF

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases