Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I've located the key books I'll need. (It was the adventure module that was the hardest for me to find.) I'm still hoping to have a new post up by the end of the wee, but it could slide to Sunday or Monday depending on how physio goes today. ;)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Story award for returning Lord Pendour's body and the key: 6,000 XP total divided by 4 equals 1,500 XP each.

That is for the PCs only. Lorien will gain only 500 XP for the story award.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, now is the time to rework your PCs if you've gained enough XP to go up a level. I'm not sure if you all have or not, but I think you guys were close. And, [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION], now is the time to redesign Aureus to your liking. We will say she can now speak the Elven language of Harqual fluently and can speak a pidgin form of Common that is understandable to NPCs 25% of the time and to her companions 50% of the time.

Thateous

Explorer
That's strange, I specifically remember reposting Aureus to my own thread... guess I was mistaken...
So the only major/controversial change i'd like to make that might rub someone the wrong way is to character alignment. I'd like to go from Lawful Good to Neutral Good. The thought of a Lawful Good rogue is a hard concept to wrap my head around... if that makes any sense.

Remove ads