Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round One (Updated)
Timmins: 25 (encouraging Quinten)
Rooks [x1]: 1d20+2=20 (flat-footed; undamaged)
Rooks [x5]: 1d20+2=20 (flat-footed; hurt badly)
Aureus: 19 (climbed into tower)
Quinten: 16 (?)
Phar: 15 (cast fireball)
Caerth: 15 (attacks rook alpha)
Gareth: 15 (follows Caerth inside)
Brutus: 15 (follows Caerth inside)
Rook Alpha: 1d20+2=15 (hurt badly, cast minor cure, 5 ft. step)
Meridith: 10 (climbing)
Quinn: 9
Wieland: 9

@Scott DeWar, it's Quinn's action.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Updated Map for Round One
Gurnard's Head_2nd Floor_roundone.jpg

Scotley

Hero
Hey gang, sorry for the long absence. My browser of choice had some issues with the new format and I got rather frustrated and took a little break. I really appreciate Knightfall taking care of Phar for me. I expect to post regularly again now. Thank you all for your patience with me. Will try to figure out what I've missed and get a post up today.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hey gang, sorry for the long absence. My browser of choice had some issues with the new format and I got rather frustrated and took a little break. I really appreciate Knightfall taking care of Phar for me. I expect to post regularly again now. Thank you all for your patience with me. Will try to figure out what I've missed and get a post up today.
No worries. I figured you'd be back.

Looks like it's Quinn's turn. Knightfall has had Phar cast a devastating fireball this round. :)
Yep, Quinn is up and Phar hit all but one of the rooks for 30 points of fireball damage. While it didn't kill any of them, he could tell he hurt them badly.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So so sorry!!

rush orders at work, wore my tired but out, computer went wonky, Just plain wore out still from the last week and a half. will get caught up asap.
No worries. I'll keep an eye out for your next post. From where Quinn is on the map, he can move up the stairs and still attack this round. I allowed that for Caerth, so Quinn can get in one attack with his bow.

Remove ads