Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oh, I know you would, and as much I’d love to, as I said on fb, I don’t think I could find the focus to play pbp’s anymore. I’d be enthusiastic about it for a few months and then end up dropping out again :D. But it’s fun to reminesce once in a while.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Oh, I know you would, and as much I’d love to, as I said on fb, I don’t think I could find the focus to play pbp’s anymore. I’d be enthusiastic about it for a few months and then end up dropping out again :D. But it’s fun to reminesce once in a while.
No worries, man. I was just pulling your leg. Heh.

Still, feel free to check in once in a while and read what's going on. :D

BTW, do you remember if you had any plans for prestige classes for Lorien, or was he just going to be a straight up bard. I just want to get feel for where you would have taken him, is all. No pressure to wrack your brain.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm thinking Scotley is really busy right now, so I'm going to NPC his character until pops up again. I'm been waiting for him or @JustinCase to post, but I think I'll move the group forward.

Do you guys want to try to convince the dockkeeper to come with you, as per Sir Ghal's suggestion or just leave him behind?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I'm thinking Scotley is really busy right now, so I'm going to NPC his character until pops up again. I'm been waiting for him or @JustinCase to post, but I think I'll move the group forward.

Do you guys want to try to convince the dockkeeper to come with you, as per Sir Ghal's suggestion or just leave him behind?
That would be Quinten , right?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Without Quinten, you have the following NPCs coming with you back out to Gurnard's Head to face the cultists:

Brutus Wruck, a young half-ogre fighter
Gareth Porthglaze, the local sheriff and a retired adventurer
Meridith Bowen, a young ranger with a hate for vermin
Timmins Walmsley, an old fighter who is past his prime
Wieland Bowen, a young guard who is Meridith's cousin

Quinn knows from spending time with Quinten that the man would rather be an adventurer than dockkeeper. The young man has some skill with a bow.

Remove ads