Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, is there anything from this post you guys are willing to give to any of the NPCs with you to make them tougher companions? The two functional heavy crossbows and the 9 screaming bolts haven't been claimed yet. You also have the 9 eyes of doom and an extra cloak of resistance +1. Also, does one of you want to claim the wererat assassin's amulet of health +2 or lend it to an NPC? There is also an extra cure moderate wounds potion for the group.

I'm assuming you've given over the 3 damaged crossbows and poisoned weapons to the dwarf blacksmith who will fix the crossbows for you and clean the deadly poison from the masterwork spear and arrows. He should have them ready for your PCs after you get back from Gurnard's Head.

I'm going to let Aureus use the +3 composite crossbow for now, and she bought some arrows and a quiver from Mabron with her personal funds. (She insisted on paying for them even though he offered you all free bundles of 20 arrows each.)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I'm adding some NPC portraits to the Campaign Guide thread...

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Order, so far, for the Surprise Round. Each character gets one standard or immediate/swift action and any number of free actions.

Timmins: 25 (drawing weapon, longsword)
Gareth: 24 (drawing weapon, short sword)
Aureus: 19 (backing up Caerth)
Caerth: 18 (wild shape)
Brutus: 17 (holding action)
Quinten: 16 (readying shortbow)
Phar: 15 (readying his bow)
Meridith: 10 (drawing weapon, longsword)
Quinn: 9 (readying his bow)
Wieland: 9 (drawing weapon, sickle)

Last edited:

Remove ads