Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am so sorry. My docs and I were trying to reduce my pain meds. I am not quite ready to reduce yet, but it was a valiant try. other wise I am back now that I am stabilized.

Scotley

Hero
Glad to have you back. We had a little excitement in Memphis yesterday morning. An EF1 tornado hit our neighborhood. Lots of trees down. Fortunately, no one was hurt. But several houses and cars were smashed by falling trees. The damage at my house isn't too bad, but I'm going to need a new fence, a new AC unit and a roof. We are still without power at home, so I may be a bit slow to post.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Phar looses and arrow at the Rook fighting Timmins.

OOC: Rolls bow attack: 1D20+10 = [3]+10 = 13
damage: 1D8+2 = [5]+2 = 7
That's a hit and killing shot.

I am so sorry. My docs and I were trying to reduce my pain meds. I am not quite ready to reduce yet, but it was a valiant try. other wise I am back now that I am stabilized.
No worries. I figured you were dealing with pain issues; I've got my own pain right now too. My legs and ankles are misbehaving. I have physio w/acupuncture coming up on Monday.

Glad to have you back. We had a little excitement in Memphis yesterday morning. An EF1 tornado hit our neighborhood. Lots of trees down. Fortunately, no one was hurt. But several houses and cars were smashed by falling trees. The damage at my house isn't too bad, but I'm going to need a new fence, a new AC unit and a roof. We are still without power at home, so I may be a bit slow to post.
Glad to hear you and your neighbors are all okay. Worry about your family, friends and home. Post when you can and when you're up for it. Don't stress about it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I'm going to wait until the weekend before I post again to give you guys more time for catching up/posting. But, no rush. Real life first, always.

Scotley

Hero
I'm back from my little excursion, but gone again this weekend. I'm done traveling for a while after that. Should be able to post regularly through the end of the year.

Remove ads