Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, at this point, you can't see any enemies. Beyond the dire boar, the two cultists have retreated, but you're not sure how far. The other cultist fled into the northern door and close it behind him. No one heard a locking sound, but the noise from the sound burst and the squealing dire boar filled most of the corridor.

The lesser NPCs will likely take their cues from Maur since he's in his element. However, Brutus seems to look to Caerth more and Timmins has his own strong will.

Aureus will work in conjunction with Phar first, since they have a long friendship, but is comfortable in her role to look for traps and watch the other's backs.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sorry, I don’t have much time online because I’m looking after my toddler daughter while my wife is ill. Can you play my character as an NPC for a few days?

I expect to be posting regularly again next week.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Double move
Okay, I'll update Maur's position on the map once I've completed my posts for round two.

What I'm going to do is separate the posts for Caerth and Quinn (PCs) from the posts for the NPCs.

FYI, Scott DeWar contacted me through Facebook and told me he will be back on EN World using a slightly different username at some point in the not to distant future. If he gives me any other updates, I'll let you guys know.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Two (Updated)
Caerth: 21 (moves)
Summoned Boar: 21 (stunned)
Quinn: 21 (moves 5 ft.)
Fleeing Cultist #1: 21 (continues to flee)
Wieland: 17 (moves)
Cultists [x2]: 15 (new combatants)
Prelate: 15 (new combatant)
Brutus: 13
Aureus: 11
Timmins: 10
[Cultist (went through northern door): 9] (action not known this round)
Meridith: 8
Phar: 5
Maur: 4
Pritchard (Fleeing Cultist): 3

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Next to act is Brutus. I'm taking a break. I'll post the rest of the NPCs actions up to Maur, later on today. @Neurotic, think about what you want Maur to do this round.

Here's the battle map before Brutus acts...
Corridor Fight_New Combatants.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, just ordered food, so supper first. Then I might play a video game for a while before posting again. If I get to engrossed in the game, the next post will likely be tomorrow.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so instead of a +2 bonus to AC, Maur, the dire boar, and the two cultists all have cover (+4 AC) while standing in the doorway.

Remove ads