Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Cool turn of events, with the Dispel Magic and the ghouls! Maybe not so cool for the PCs, but as a player I like it. :)

Caerth has no other ongoing magics currently.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I like the attitude of the priest. I wonder if he will change the song once we're in his face...I just worry about potential danger of the censor...it may be something of summoning - in addition to being in his temple where he's probably empowered.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm up early even though I was up until 3:30 A.M. last night playing Genshin Impact. The water in my building is being turned off (sort of) today. However, I might crash and burn in the afternoon.

So, @Neurotic, I think we're good to go for you to post Maur's AoO against the cultist who is getting up from prone and his regular action for this round. He can tell that the second cultist he's facing is hurt very badly, while the prone cultist is barely hurt.

I'll give you some time, as I need to reply to the Bluffside game... once I've woken up more.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Four
Caerth: 21
Summoned Boar: 21
Quinn: 21 (hits once but also falls prone)
[Fleeing Cultist #1: 21 (disappeared)]
Wieland: 17 (moves forward)
Ghoul: 16
Cultist: 15 (casts spell)
Prelate: 15 (hits Caerth)
Brutus: 13 (throws greataxe and misses)
Ghouls [x2] 1D20+2 = [10]+2 = 12 (new combatants)
Pritchard [Cultist]: 12 (holds action from round three, reengages w/ghouls) [double move]
Aureus: 11 (hit and miss)
Timmins: 10 (two hits)
Meridith: 8 (hits)
Phar: 5 (hits)
Maur: 4

Two more ghouls appear in this round (on their turn) followed by the cultist (named Pritchard) who ran off initially. The other cultist has not reappeared and is no long considered part of this fight.

@JustinCase, you're up. The prelate is only 5 feet away, so you can take a 5-ft. step and use full attack.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I'm updating the NPC images on the Campaign Guide thread using Hero Forge. So far, I've put up a replacement image for Ol' Timmins and a brand new image for Brutus. And, yes, both of them are wearing kilts.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Nearly at the end of round 4, now. I'm going to post the updated battle map in a few minutes.

Both of the incoming ghouls were put down by the archers.

@Neurotic, you're up.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Updated battle map for Round Four...
Corridor Fight_Round Four (up to Maur).png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'd already told @Tellerian Hawke through Facebook that my dad has been admitted to the hospital. His leg had swollen up on him due to a blood clot that turns to be a symptom of him having cancer. His diagnosis does not look good and the cancers has metastasized through his body to, at least, his lungs and liver. The doctor thinks it is pancreatic cancer. The type of pancreatic cancer isn't known yet. He is having a biopsy on Monday.

My sister and I are despondent right now. She has been crying a lot. My grief is coming more as anger. And with COVID-19, only one of us can go see him as a designated caregiver and that is going to be my sister since she's already designated that for the senior building he lives in. Hopefully I'll be able to see him through Zoom, soon. :cry:

Anyway, I likely won't be posting as much, although running the games is a good distraction from being mad and sad all the time. I was playing a couple video games up to almost 4 A.M. last night so I could exhaust myself to go to sleep. But, I can't be doing that every night.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
That's so sad to hear! I hope you can see him soon, digitally or otherwise.

Take care; real life is always more important. We'll be here.

Remove ads