Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Phar moves and casts spell...
Corridor Fight - Phar - Round 5.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm guessing the damage didn't drop the priest. So, I'll have to. How wounded is he? Barely standing or looking healthy and willing to take more punisment? Asking for a friend :p

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Six
Caerth: 21
Quinn: 21

Wieland: 17 (holding torch)
Prelate: 15 (fighting defensively)
Brutus: 13
Pritchard [Cultist]: 12 (fighting defensively)
Aureus: 11 (prone)
Timmins: 10
Meridith: 8
Angus: 6 (New unknown PC enters the fray)
Phar: 5
Maur: 4

Cultists [x2]: 4

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the revised battle map for the start of Round Six. This is mainly for @Tellerian Hawke's reference. Angus enters the fray in this round at the position just outside the entrance to the second level of the Temple. He has had to fly to the island using the ring Aeron lent him, navigated the tight conditions of the tower above the dungeon, entered the first level of the temple, and found his way down the uneven stone stairs to this level. He's a bit tired and sore from to squeeze through some tight passages, but he's not taken any damage. (It was really hard getting down the five foot trap door (while flying) to the first level of the temple; Aeron had not told him to expect that challenge. [The hedge druid didn't know.])

None of the PCs are expecting him, and the NPCs fighting alongside them won't expect him either. Caerth, Aeron's charge and pupil, has heard of your PCs from some of Aeron's stories but will be very surprised by you showing up. Expect some suspicion, as Harqualian centaurs aren't commonplace in the Strandlands.

On the battle map, the villains are noted in red. The PCs are noted in green. And the PCs' allies are noted in white. I have noted the light from the torch Wieland is carrying as it is for the NPCs without Darkvision or Low-Light Vision. I've reduced the shadowy illumination near Angus due to the light having to go around the corner. The doors and open doorways are about 5 feet wide with an open doorway without a door being a bit wider (about 7-1/2 feet). Angus will have to squeeze through openings with doors but any doorway where the door has been ruined, he can get through just by ducking his head.

When Angus arrives at the spot on the map, he can hear shouting and the sound of clanging metal, but he can't really determine where it is coming from. I'm going to write an intro for you now, and Angus will act just before Phar and Maur.

Corridor Fight - Round Six.png

Remove ads