Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Wasn't a virus, The "user "Was having problems wit EnWorld working because of bad weather. The cable lines are old and susceptible to inclement weather.
Yeah, I realized that your problems getting onto EN World was likely the reason AFTER I went to bed last night. It was past 2 A.M., my mind was mush, and it was uncomfortably hot. :p

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
JustinCase said:
The critical completely destroys the first ghoul. Caerth does 17 total damage against it, so it is soon mangled flesh and bones on the floor of the corridor. Your Strength modifier is doubled as well on a critical. It is only extra dice damage like for sneak attack that aren't doubled on a crit.

The second attack is also a hit against the second ghoul and it is enough to put it down. Since only the first ghoul would have hit Caerth if he missed, for the sake of cinematic license I'm going to say that Angus's strike puts the ghoul down.

JustinCase said:
If there is a counterattack (as described in the OOC), here are my Fortitude saves against paralysis and ghoul fever, respectively:
1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27
1D20+8 = [18]+8 = 26
I think the Recitation bonus applies, too, but in either case Caerth easily saves against both. :)
No counterattack. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Angus and Caerth are now free to go to help Quinn, if they want, in the next round. Quinn's still fighting the cultist at the other end of the angled corridor. Phar is moving to help him this round... which will be the last action for the round.

The Recitation ends at the end of next round.

Remove ads