Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, it's after 2 A.M. for me. I'm headed off to bed.

I've posted the other items that were in the storeroom at one point before Lord Pendour gave the two items to his daughter and left to fight the rooks on Gurnard Island. While he didn't go alone, he was unaware of the cultists. He went to deal with the rooks and took a small group of soldiers with him. (No more than 2 or 3.) They were good men (and a woman) that he trusted and who had lived in Carnell most of their lives.

None of them came back but only Lord Pendour's body was chained to the flagstaff of the tower.

Aureus, Caerth, Lorien, Phar, and Quinn never found any signs of these other lost soldiers when they first went to the island. More than likely they were eaten by the cannibalistic cultists, fed to the rooks, or turned into ghouls.

One of them was a wizard, so he had the lost arcane scrolls on him.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
These are the captured items that can be identified...

Hirasean's Longsword
Hirasean's Unidentified Ring
Prelate's Heavy Mace: intricately designed w/infernal script
Prelate's Unidentified Magical Bracers
Xander's Waraxe
---
Prelate's Chainmail (minor damage)
Prelate's Heavy Steel Shield (minor damage): intricately designed/emblazoned with symbol of Malotoch

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Yes, the sea cave is five miles from Carnell, so on horseback, so Aureus can hustle her horse at 12 miles per hour and get there within half an hour.

There are enough horses for Maur and Phar to do the same and Angus can do it even faster. Since it is less than one hours of hustling, neither the horses nor Angus suffer any fatigue.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
For @Neurotic Only:

During his time at the shrine, he sees the Great Table of Cronn as it once existed in the Hall of the Northlands. The North Gods are feasting and celebrating alongside Corellon, Garl, Moradin, and Yondalla. The scene is jovial. Then, the gods stop laughing and all of them turn to look at Maur. They shout a cry of war and salute him.

Moradin walks up to him and lays a hand on Maur's shoulder. "Do not falter under the threat of chaos and evil, my champion. We are with you. But, first, come feast with us!"

Maur is invited to sit at the table and for every hour that Maur rests at the shrine it is as if he he has feasted and rest at the divine table for two! ;)

He gains the benefit of heroism as if cast by a 10th-level cleric (lasts 1 hour and 40 miutes) and his hammer has been transformed to become a +2 alchemical silvered warhammer of disruption. This transformation lasts 24 hours, but the hammer retains the alchemical silvered property permanently. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases