Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm working on my spell list now, and I found this neat little 1st-level spell called 'Traveller's Mount'. For 1 hour per level (which means 11 hours) a horse or similar mount can increase its speed by 20 feet. The only downside is it cannot attack.

I could prepare that spell for all of our horses. Does Angus count as a 'magical beast'?
Centaur is Monstrous Humanoid unless Angus has something extra going for him. But he is already enhanced by his horseshoes of speed so shouldn't be a problem. And we DO NOT want him NOT to attack ;)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI,

While I might try to post today, it might not happen until the weekend. Last night was rough. I didn't sleep well due to anxiety and chronic pain. Plus, some moron turned his vehicle on at 2 A.M. last night and let in idle in the cold outside my apartment building for nearly an hour before driving away. :mad:

I'm going to be spending some time with my mom on the weekend, so I might not get something up until late Sunday.

EDIT: Ugh. Can't stay awake. I must try to back to sleep for while. :(:sleep:

RE-EDIT: I had to cancel my plans with my mom. Just not feeling well enough. :sick:

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Hope you are feeling fit again soon. We had some nasty weather here and while I didn't lose power I was very busy helping those who did, so I'm a little behind in posting. Hope to get caught up today.

Scotley

Hero
So, does one need to be a ranger or have the tracking feat to aid another? Phar has a couple points in survival. Or could he aid with his much better ability to spot?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, does one need to be a ranger or have the tracking feat to aid another? Phar has a couple points in survival. Or could he aid with his much better ability to spot?
You don't need to be a ranger, but you'd have to have the Track feat to use Aid Another to help Track footprints with a DC higher than 10.

Normal​

Without this feat, you can use the Survival skill to find tracks, but you can follow them only if the DC for the task is 10 or lower. Alternatively, you can use the Search skill to find a footprint or similar sign of a creature's passage using the DCs given above, but you can't use Search to follow tracks, even if someone else has already found them.

Remove ads