Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Two
Phar: 21
Goblin Orcs (x4): 19 (second round of fleeing)
Aureus: 16
Gronagon: 14
Caerth: 10
Zecca (Fiendish Griffon-Dragon): 10 (delays from count 21)
Noncombat NPCs: 10 (one NPC died last round)
Angus: 6 (delaying until next round)
Aries: 6
Guard (Dannia): 6
Maur: 6
Quinn: 3

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I see I'm back just in time for my turn in combat. :)

Before I post (and to be fair, both Aureus and the ogre go first) I'd like to know if the demon lord is visible somehow? Or is that a roll I need to make?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I see I'm back just in time for my turn in combat. :)

Before I post (and to be fair, both Aureus and the ogre go first) I'd like to know if the demon lord is visible somehow? Or is that a roll I need to make?
The demon lord's voice seems to be coming from the top of the tall pillar that acts as a marker for travelers. Casual observation doesn't reveal anything. A spot check is required. I think I noted the pillar is at least 80 to 100 feet tall. I'll go back and doublecheck a bit later today. There is a -1 to the check for every 10 feet of distance, so it will probably be a minimum of -8 on the roll unless Caerth wild shapes and flies up to get a better look.

The PCs can also make Knowledge checks to consider what they might know about Vok based on the continent's history or local legends and stories. Of course, Caerth's knowledge base is mainly nature.

I think you guys might have already rolled knowledge checks about Vok, but I can't remember the exact details I posted. I'll doublecheck that later too.

FYI, Aureus will attack with her bow again. If the ogre survives that, he will likely target Angus again.

Remove ads