Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I probably won't post again until this weekend... maybe. The DMing burn out has lasted longer than I thought it would. I will get back to this game and the Bluffside game, but I'm not 'feeling it' right now. July and August always seem to be tough time to keep going due to the heat (and sometimes forest fire smoke) and family issues. This year July was rough and busy. And the heat has been an issue most of July and all of August.

We'll get back to it. That I promise. :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, see here for what I've been doing to keep busy in the heat...

Right now, it's nice and cool and was able to get some real rest this afternoon. Finally feeling less cranky. But, the nice weather is only going to last the weekend. On Monday, the heat is going to crank up again. By Thursday, Edmonton is going to be dealing with 35C/95F temps.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Also, it is finally cooling off for me, so I'm going to think about writing my next reply before the end of the week. The cool to outright cold weather has been a relief. But, I know some of you are still dealing with unbearable heat, so we'll get back into the games at a pace you guys can handle.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I'm still a bit distracted by several A.I. art generators (and Real Life™ burnout issues). I'm not sure when I'll add the next post. I'm hoping soon, but I really can't promise anything right now. :(

But, here's something cool I created with a free to use online Stable Diffusion A.I. art generator demo. It takes longer to generate image through this generator, but... no credits! :)

I give you an interpretation of the village of Carnell!

Carnell1.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Attempting to do the PCs next. Here are my first tries at Maur...

Maur1.png

Maur2.png

"A wiry, strong dwarf wearing heavy armor and carrying a shield, as well as drab and functional earthen silk clothing; full cleric regalia, however. Unique dwarven heritag, very pale, nearly luminous and quite big eyes, reddish-brown hair, pale complexion with a faint reddish hint. Wearing dark-tinted goggles over his eyes"; 32k DSLR HDR digital illustration; focused, helpful, contemplative.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases