Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, to get back into the game, what would you guys need from me? Do you need a summary of where we are? Do you need me to fast forward to the next encounter? I'm just getting a feel for what you all might need to get engaged once again.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Physio again tomorrow and then I'll need a day for everything to settle down. I'll check back in on Friday and let you all known how I'm feeling.

Cheers!

KF

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The plan for today is to go back and reread some of the last few pages of the game to get my mind refocused on how to proceed to the next scene and the confrontation with Eike.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, the plan for today is/was to try to write an update. However, my neck, left shoulder, and upper is very unwilling. If it settles down later in the day, then I might try posting an update. If not, it won't happen today.

BTW, @Neurotic, which creature was Maur going to summon again to make tracking Eike easier. One of the inevitables, right?

(Brain is still foggy this morning. Probably need to sleep more.)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, it is at this point that I'm open to bringing in new players, BUT said player would have to wait until the next major encounter is over and the PCs return to Carnell. That would be the best point to introduce a new character.

Remove ads