Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I should also mention that while "Crow God" is going to get going again, I'm holding off on restarting the Bluffside game, for now. It will get going again, but I feel I must move forward with the C.G. game first since it has been going on, off and on, the longest.

I don't want to burn myself out again.
😕

Hello.

I actually DID play 3e, but it was some time ago.

I'd be interested in new 'work' ;), over the winter I have a lull at work so enough time to create something new. The summer is our prime time (and I am known to disappear at times over the summer, but I try to announce it in advance).

If you'll have me.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hello.

I actually DID play 3e, but it was some time ago.

I'd be interested in new 'work' ;), over the winter I have a lull at work so enough time to create something new. The summer is our prime time (and I am known to disappear at times over the summer, but I try to announce it in advance).

If you'll have me.
You're welcome to join the game after we get through the next major encounter. It's pivotal to the current characters. If some of previous players aren't available anymore, there could be an older PC (now NPC) for you to "temporarily" play in that scene.

There is an old PC character that has been on the shelf for a while and has been an NPC too. He is called Lorien and is a elven bard. However, my plan is to write that character completely out of the game in a later scene. You could play that character for the next scene and then we can introduce your new PC after that scene is over.

The other option is simply to come up with a new v.3.5 character and then wait until the PCs are back to their home base, a small village called Carnell, to join the game.

The game is strictly a v.3.5 game, so you'd have to refamiliarize yourself with those rules. You don't have to make super complex character, however. If you want to stick to what you can find online, if you don't have the books anymore, that's okay.

The pace will be slow. I don't foresee myself replying more than once a week. Too much more than that burns me out.

Let me know if that's okay with you,

Cheers!

KF

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@MetaVoid, another option, that might make more sense, is for you to make a PC that is specifically tied to the region and the current game. This could be a character I've previously mentioned in the game (I can send you a list) or a character that is returning to Carnell after being away for years.

That could be interesting. 🤔

That way, if you meet the PCs on the road, we could say that your PC grew up in Carnell and would know @JustinCase's PC, Caerth. They could have been friends or rivals. That way, it wouldn't seem to odd for your Pc to get involved in the current fight. Perhaps your character learned of the troubles going on at home and felt a need to return and help.

Thoughts?

p.s. Here's the campaign guide: [v.3.5] Campaign Guide: Crow God PbP Game!

Thanks! Either options is fine with me. I can play a bard. As a matter of fact, my last (pathfinder) character was a bard. Would a marshal be allowed? It is 'bard-like'...if I take over the bard (and it remains a bard) can I do some makeover?

I've looked over the characters - you already have a bard (divine one) - is it also one of NPCs?
Lorien is a strange bard with higher int than cha...

I can take Lorien over, I like the story - still would like a marshal, but bard can work. I cannot find Beloved leader feat. Finally, if I progress him to 11th, what prestige classes are allowed? I remember from early days it was what you used to specialized the character after around 5th-8th level (prestiges were in essence precursors of PF archetypes).

Players: would do you need most (pick two)? A rogue, diplomat, caster, frontliner, healer, fifth-wheel?

Remove ads