• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

3.5 Kulan: Knightfall's Aerie of the Crow God pbp Game [OOC #2]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I'm at the point where I might be able to get this game going again. I know you guys have been waiting a while, and I want to find out if you're still up for continuing from where we left off. I likely will only once or twice a month so I don't burn out, but I, at least, want to give you guys a suitable ending to the game.
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], I realize you probably won't be able to continue on, and that's okay. I'll take control of Quinn for you. I probably won't ask new players to join at this point unless the game builds steam and we all want to keep going.

What do you guys think?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I would like to try and continue. I know I just had a bout of surgery in April, but I would like to try regardless.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Awesome, if you build it I'll come. Glad to here Dewar is up for some gaming as well.
Excellent, I'll start the process of building my next post sometime over the next couple of days (physio today, so earliest Friday). I'm assume a quick summary would be helpful, but I won't go overboard.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
yeah, I had a tripple visit to the VA back in March and April. Had o think hard.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I'm going to start writing up my post today, but first, I need a nap. It might go up tonight, but it's more likely to go up on Saturday. It will have a 'short' summary of where your PCs are and what has happened since arriving on the island.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Short summary added with my reply to your last posts.

Note, I fairly certain I'd already mentioned the Crow God's name before, but I don't remember when.

Advertisement