• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

Gamers Wanted! Looking for 4E D&D Game

Pluvious

Villager
I'm looking to see if anyone needs a player for a 4th edition game OR if they can point me where to look. I'm in Phoenix, AZ but I'm open to online or in person. I really prefer 4th edition and not because I don't like to roleplay. I just like the system.

Let me know. My schedule is pretty flexible.

EzekielRaiden

Explorer
I'm looking to see if anyone needs a player for a 4th edition game OR if they can point me where to look. I'm in Phoenix, AZ but I'm open to online or in person. I really prefer 4th edition and not because I don't like to roleplay. I just like the system.

Let me know. My schedule is pretty flexible.
If you're still looking, I'm also hankering for some 4e and know someone on RPG.net of like mind. No DM, sadly, but half a group is a step up from my current position...

Advertisement