MCDM monster book “Flee Mortals!” KS is live!

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'm thinking for the art budget? Colville pays fair wages and this is going to be a big book with a lot of art.
He also says later in the video that excess money over what they need to produce the product goes right back into the company to pay for all the other stuff they make, rather than producing piles upon piles of "stretch goal" junk. And in addition... they use KS more as a printer count than a fundraising technique. By having it as it is... they will get a better count of just how many people are looking for the book and thus it can impact what their printing numbers should be.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Almost ALL Kickstarters take a long donkey time to finish/fulfill. It's one of my main complaints with backing stuff on Kickstarter lately. Probably one of the main reasons why I kinda want to stop doing Kickstarter backings.

Not as bad as when you order something from Limited Run Games though....
As each monster "group" is finished, they will send PDFs to backers....I'm guessing some are pretty much done now, since they've been playtesting. I'd guess that we get a PDF every month or so (no art, no fancy layout) until then....

Remove ads