Level Up (A5E) Memories of Holdenshire in other settings (and VTT maps?)

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Anyone places this adventure in FR / Eberron, etc? It seems very shire-y, if that's a thing.

Great spot for VTT maps would be under Resources on site, just sayin(y) ..!

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Here are arkenforge rwmap & rwmeta files for northminster catacombs & redwall. I also did hengistbury & barrowdeep, all of them were shared in the discord when I made them but there have been some updates to these since as I got time :D
edit: meh needs to be a zip file

Attachments

• act1.zip
    104.9 KB · Views: 144

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'll be building the catacombs in several tools, to compare them for a YT series I plan....Here is a version from Dungeon Alchemist (which is in BETA and doesn't have all the assets yet, so it is what it is). Oh, and I have not yet built the round part, sorry!

Attachments

• catacombs.jpg
    catacombs.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 341

getquarked

Explorer
Anyone places this adventure in FR / Eberron, etc? It seems very shire-y, if that's a thing.

Great spot for VTT maps would be under Resources on site, just sayin(y) ..!
are you asking if someone placed this adventure in FR? cause I totally just did, I actually explained it as a magical event that occurs before the story of holdenshire, where it just gets plopped into it since its pretty unpopulated as an area. (apparently this kind of thing happens in forgotten realms so great).

So I put it near the sword coast in the greypeak mountains. This is because I intend to run Waterdeep in this system with the same party from this campaign, since the Mansion in waterdeep is such a perfect stronghold

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The Talespire map (need to figure out how to make a better export/picture):

Attachments

• H Catacombs TS.png
    H Catacombs TS.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 114

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The map made in Wildshape.....with a perspective view (the top wall is off for the picture.

Attachments

• ldenshire catacombs_2021-12-8_16-10-26.png
    ldenshire catacombs_2021-12-8_16-10-26.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 104
  • ldenshire catacombs_2021-12-8_16-12-36.png
    ldenshire catacombs_2021-12-8_16-12-36.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 108

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The barrowdeep maps....again, the tool is in beta, so I don't think I can move the rooms. If anyone wants a different view (3d/perspective), let me know....

Attachments

• Barrowdeep DA.jpg
    Barrowdeep DA.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105

davin1023

Explorer
Here are arkenforge rwmap & rwmeta files for northminster catacombs & redwall. I also did hengistbury & barrowdeep, all of them were shared in the discord when I made them but there have been some updates to these since as I got time :D
edit: meh needs to be a zip file
Sorry to necro an old thread, but I['m planning to run this adventrue for my group and can't seem to find the maps you mentioned in your post (other than the one attached.) Which discord would they be located in or do you have a direct link?

Remove ads