Meowth forfeits to Sabaron.

Sabaron

First Post
Shortly after his failed duel with the villain Lord Soth, Sabaron seeks a new opponent to cross swords with.

Sabaron
White belt

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth can fight you! But understand reowth if you no want to after defeat to villain earlier.

Thug 2 (2-0): 2 yen
Dirty Tricks, Signature Style (Manta Ray), Gang Member (Volcano)
Item Gamera

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Au contraire, dear Meowth. I seek to defeat a villain such as yourself. Fighting you shall be a pleasure, especially considering your former power.

I find your servant to be boorish, your playground to be a(n) haunted breeding pit, and your hand to be awful.

Should I win, I seek a five flag strategy speed match

reiella

Explorer
Meowth former power? OOoh you mean ancestral meowth ghostie?

I'm not a ghost you stupid meowth!

Reowth!

I find your sensei to be dishonorable, your kingdom to be barren, and your hired hand's insult to be negligible.

Meowth would like standard, 3 flag match if win.

Jin Chi

First Post
Gon Shi volunteers

A scrawny nervously looking man approaches. He wears the robes of an administrator and squints behind thick glasses.

"Oh no. A fight. In my district. This will never do."

He looks at the combatants squaring off.

"Fine. If you persist there are rules for this."

He goes digging through a bag at his side and pulls out a scroll. He unrolls it and reads it quickly, nodding and talking to himself as he does so.

"I am Gon Shi. I will act as your judge if you so desire."

Jin Chi

First Post
Gon Shi bows to the combatants.

He pulls out a flag from his bag.

"Point to Sabaron." He wonders about the confused looks.

"Hmmmmm.....that's not right. Sabaron's insult is the better. In fact, I am quite disturbed by this haunting breeding pit of a playground of yours Meowth. I do believe there are laws against that sort of thing."

"Now where were we? Oh. Yes, the battleground....."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the vale south-west of the Sea of Stars on the morning of the manticore.

"As this will be a 5-flag strategy speed match, I will draw the first set of maneuvers."

First for Meowth:

1. The manticore ravages the ruins; redirects the energy of the flame! *yen*
2. The snake punches the palace; reduces the throw of the comet for it quietly dodges the slash of the soul!
3. The scorpion withers the pillars; conceals the offensive of the spirit where it protects against the efforts of the leaf!
4. The needle thrusts the vineyard; guards against the chaos of the stone!
5. The thorn drowns the river; dodges the gaze of the reptile!

Now for Sabaron:
1. The frog falls in the midst of the badlands; parries the tempest of the rain!
2. The west wind dances next to the dungeon; fends off the descent of the steel!
3. The fist glides underneath the badlands; dodges the cut of the clouds!
4. The scorpion mangles the glade; conceals the chi of the shadow!
5. The thunder wracks the pond; waves away the gaze of the soul!

"Yes. You may start hitting one another now."

reiella

Explorer
[ Errr... Kind of was my understanding that none of the different combats move the generation of moves away from the fighter who is actually fighting. ]

Sabaron

First Post
ooc: It can be done that way, although I did not ask for it. Come to think of it, if the judge could continue to generate our strategy match moves, it would be appreciated. Besides, you got better moves than me anyway. ;)

Sabaron opens the match by attempting to rip the stuffing out of his plush foe.

The scorpion mangles the glade; conceals the chi of the shadow!

Remove ads