WotBS Military Forces

Arcaneshield

Explorer
Hi, I'm running a modified version of War of the Burning sky for my 4e campaign and some of my players have been asking about the actual numbers of the enemy. What are the military forces, the manpower numbers at the time of the Third Adventure.

What are the legions, their approx. numbers, and Who's Leading them, and who are united under Leska and who aren't.

Is there any information on Dassen and Ostalin's forces?

And which adventure can I find this information in (page numbers would be a major blessing).

Thanks.

I don't think we ever established numbers, mostly because they would never actually matter in gameplay, and secondarily because I lack the proper historical and military knowledge to determine what a reasonable army size would be given the assumed demographics of this fantasy setting.

May I ask why you want the numbers? Ultimately you'll have to make them up yourself, but I would hazard Ragesia's forces probably outnumber any other individual nation by 3 to 1.

Arcaneshield

Explorer
Well during the war council I wanted some military equivalent to techno-babble to help set the tone for the meeting and give it a 'breathed in' look.

And I asked mainly because I recall reading in a sidebar in one of the adventures an npc talking about the different Arkhosian legions and what they where doing at the time, and I was hoping a) I could get a sense of where that was so I could read it again and b) see if there was anything more like that.

What I THINK I'm going to do is take a at the Kingdoms of Kalamar setting book, which is a very historically grounded setting, and take a look at the numbers they have for their legions, might help me get a sense.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases