D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #23: Leaping their way into MME3 are some badly needed new bullywugs: a priest, shaman, skirmisher, warlock, and two legendary ones, the Maw of Ramenos, an ogre-sized brute that swallows its foes whole, and the Swarm Leader, a druid/battle master!
Bullywugs 1.png

Bullywugs 2.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Just FYI, today is the last day of the DM's Day Sale! You can still grab both Monster Manual Expanded books (or my other books) at a huge discount (up to 40%) if you haven't gotten your copies yet (see links in my signature)!
Last Day DM's Day Sale.png

Last edited:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #24: The last of the humanoid previews (for now) are the furry Bugbears! Included here are the Blood Ghost Berserker, Hunter, Warlock, Witch Doctor, and three legendaries: the Beastlord, Dark Claw of Skiggaret, and the Dread Eye of Grankhul! Next week, another dragon!
Bugbears 1.png
Bugbears 2.png

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
Thanks! I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but just a quick update to temper people's expectations: after a couple of months of art delays this year, I don't think I'll be able to hit my 2nd quarter target. It will definitely be the 3rd quarter now, but I am looking at July at the earliest, August at the latest. Really sorry about this, but I promise everyone it will be worth it!
No worries.

I'll almost certainly get it as the previous two have been great sources of variety for encounters.

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
@Nixlord

Inkwell Ideas just fulfilled their Kickstarter for the newest set of monster cards, the series of which cover all the monsters in the Kobold Press 5e books.

I know you mentioned that your hosting venue prevented sales in other channels, however I'm not sure how that would apply to derived content like cards made from your books.

I suggested to Inkwell they get in touch with you, and I'll suggest to you that you get in touch with them. I would buy sets of monster cards for all 3 (when this one comes out) of your books if they were available and I am sure many others would as well.

Just a thought to pass along.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
@Nixlord

Inkwell Ideas just fulfilled their Kickstarter for the newest set of monster cards, the series of which cover all the monsters in the Kobold Press 5e books.

I know you mentioned that your hosting venue prevented sales in other channels, however I'm not sure how that would apply to derived content like cards made from your books.

I suggested to Inkwell they get in touch with you, and I'll suggest to you that you get in touch with them. I would buy sets of monster cards for all 3 (when this one comes out) of your books if they were available and I am sure many others would as well.

Just a thought to pass along.
Thanks for the heads up. That's actually not a bad idea. Someone also reached out to me regarding 3d printed stuff. I'll reach out to DMG first about this and if they're ok with it, why not. I'll let you guys know.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
How about some previews of monster stat blocks?
I'm still hesitant to share stat blocks as we are still in the early review process. However, I'll definitely share a few when we are about a month or less before release. So most likely by June at the earliest.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases