D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #14: Things are still getting darker. This time, it's a dark devotee of Orcus known as the Hierophant of Annihilation. And there are only seven of these in existence. As powerful as a balor, this demon can turn a slain mortal into a bodak with its gaze. Below is one such demon, currently toying with one of the three devas it just wiped the floor with. Artwork by Ruben de Vela.
Heirophant of Annihilation.png

Stormonu

Legend
As someone who is starting to rely more and more on D&D Beyond, is there a way to access this content there (at least for 1 & 2)?

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
As someone who is starting to rely more and more on D&D Beyond, is there a way to access this content there (at least for 1 & 2)?
Hi Stormonu. No, unfortunately not. Hopefully, in the future, DM's Guild and WotC (D&D Beyond) can agree to a certain deal. Until then, we can only acquire DM's Guild products through its official site.

Last edited:

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
In a way you can. Its not "automagically" integrated.

But you can enter homebrew/purchased monsters into D&D Beyond for your own use.

anaxagoras

Explorer
Especially given the truly enormous Dragon miniatures coming out...I hope that MM III has some stat blocks for Wyrm or Great Wyrm sized Dragons :)

Scottius

Adventurer
So I went from not even knowing these books existed to having hardcovers of volumes 1 & 2 ordered thanks to this thread. These books are amazing and I am loving what I'm seeing for book 3.

dave2008

Legend
No, DMsGuild stuff is not available on DnDBeyond. It is not something @Nixlord has the power to offer unfortunately.

EDIT: However, MME 1 & 2 are available for Fantasy Grounds. Which is allowed to get DMsGuild content (I don't understand why WotC hasn't made similar deal with DnD Beyond yet).

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
@Nixlord, the first book(s) had a lot of recycled art, IIRC: however, these previews look to be all new art. Is that correct? The art in general looks really great, btw. The celestials are some the best ever seen in a D&D product.

I hope all this custom art didn't break your budget! I remember paying $500 to get portraits of the archons (for a planned DMs Guild submission that I never finished) and they were not as good as what you have shown here - I'm jealous!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases