D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
I may have missed it, but is there any word on getting monster cards done of these creatures?

None yet, sorry. I've forgotten about this but I will inquire about it. That will require some planning and prepping but I have to check with DMG (not Drivethru) if they can create this type of medium at a great quality.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #47: Time to showcase the remaining humanoids. Let's start with the orcs and their cousin orogs. This batch includes the orc bloodrager, orog sergeant, and some legendary ones: the orc boss, the orc fist of Bahgtru, the orog battle priestess of Luthic, and the orog warlord!
Orcs.png
Orogs.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
I may have missed it, but is there any word on getting monster cards done of these creatures?
So I finally got an official response and unfortunately I can’t have the MME creatures in printed card format due to WoTC’s license with other entities not allowing them to have printed cards (even under DM’s Guild). Sorry. :(

So I finally got an official response and unfortunately I can’t have the MME creatures in printed card format due to WoTC’s license with other entities not allowing them to have printed cards (even under DM’s Guild). Sorry. :(
Several years ago I purchased a couple of monster card PDFs from the DM's Guild, one for Hoard of the Dragon Queen and one for Princes of the Apocalypse. The NPCs for those campaigns were included. Nice little products. I think I bought them before Gale Force Nine started producing their monster cards. Anyway, the PDFs have been taken off the site now.

It's too bad you can't make monster card products for the MME volumes. The MME volumes are the only expanded bestiary material I use for 5e, and it would be nice to have monster cards for them. Still, I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult for a customer who has purchased the PDFs to produce his or her own versions for private use.

Remove ads