D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
FYI, I’ve updated to version 1.02. Fixed several typos/errors/layout issues and aligned some sections to match styles and standards set by the latest VRGtR. Download it again when you can.

dave2008

Legend
If the new deep dragon looks exactly like the purple dragon, then I'll just adapt/copy it, scrap the duplicate ages, and apply the new template to my other ages.
FYI, in case you didn't know, they were called Deep Dragons originally. The changed them to purple dragons in 4e.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
FYI, in case you didn't know, they were called Deep Dragons originally. The changed them to purple dragons in 4e.
Oh i know hehe. I’ve been a 3e DM more than 4e and 5e combined. Monsters of Faerun was my 2nd most used bestiary after the MM books back then. :p

But i did start with Basic and the Advanced sets before 3e, which is why i brought back some classics that were dear to me (nuckalavee, druj, deepspawn, gorbel, etc.).

Last edited:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
If you are experiencing image lags when viewing the Pdf with any of your readers, I've uploaded a performance version of 1.03.

1628240567446.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
It's been two weeks since the book's release. Which creatures have you used or plan to use?
What are your favorites?
What do you think is the most difficult to run?

Høygoblin_Khan

I'm not the messiah, I'm just a very naughty boy!
Loving MME III, I found I needed to search all three so I have created a spreadsheet with CR, sourcebook and Page Number. I also reorgainised the names to allow searching/filtering. There are no links involved,
I hope this is okay to share, if not I can remove.

I plan to expand the list with terrain/environment next.

Regards Parmnay13

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
Loving MME III, I found I needed to search all three so I have created a spreadsheet with CR, sourcebook and Page Number. I also reorgainised the names to allow searching/filtering. There are no links involved,
I hope this is okay to share, if not I can remove.

I plan to expand the list with terrain/environment next.

Regards Parmnay13
Wow, great work and very useful. Is that a spreadsheet you could put in the downloads section?

PS. How did you make it a scrolling list in your post. That is something I would love to add to some of my threads.

Høygoblin_Khan

I'm not the messiah, I'm just a very naughty boy!
Wow, great work and very useful. Is that a spreadsheet you could put in the downloads section?

PS. How did you make it a scrolling list in your post. That is something I would love to add to some of my threads.
I just pasted my google.docs link

I have now added into downloads as an xls file, and also added a zip below

Attachments

• Monster Manual Expanded 1 to III- List with CR & page.zip
    45.2 KB · Views: 96

Weiley31

Legend
After reading that entire spreadsheet off, the 3.0/3.5 lore person inside me just fangasmed. especially since I got into DND a lot more after reading various 3.0/3.5 DND splatbooks. I seriously need to buy all three of these books. And I love the fact that MM III have legendary NPC versions of the classes!!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases