D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Dragonsbane

Proud Grognard
PLEASE make these available in Roll20, I will buy them that day. I have a new game with kobolds and lizardmen, and inputting the stats is tedious, please please release there!!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
PLEASE make these available in Roll20, I will buy them that day. I have a new game with kobolds and lizardmen, and inputting the stats is tedious, please please release there!!

I can't, even if I wanted to. DM's Guild products can only be purchased via the DM's Guild site. Roll20 products can only be purchased through their app. Until one of them gives, my hands are tied.

Last edited:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Here's Part 2 of the Monster Talents II/Monster Manual Expanded Art Preview: They didn't make it in MME 2, but the Elder Eladrins are fey-stepping their way into MME 3! Again, artwork by @BadMoonArt.

Elder Autumn Eladrin_Final.png
Elder Spring Eladrin_Final.png
Elder Summer Eladrin_Final.png
Elder Winter Eladrin_Final.png

Last edited:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Starting this Friday, October 16, and every week thereafter until the book's release sometime 2nd quarter 2021, I'll start previewing 1-4 exclusive pieces of artwork for Monster Manual Expanded III. For the month of October, the theme will be ''the Returned." For this coming Friday, I'll be sharing some 'strange things.' ;)

1602678144171.png

dave2008

Legend
I can't, even if I wanted to. DM's Guild products can only be purchased via the DM's Guild site. Roll20 products can only be purchased through their app. Until one of them gives, my hands are tied.
You can provide them for Fantasy Grounds though - correct?

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #1: The Returned Part 1. Let's start with some real monstrosities. Alluded to but didn't really come out in Stranger Things, the thessalhydra (first appeared MM2 1983), and the 3 other types of thessalmonsters (thessalmera, thessalgorgon, and thessaltrice, MCFR2 1989), will be part of MME3!

Thessalhydra.png
Thessalmera.png
Thessalgorgon.png
Thessaltrice.png

Next week, we'll look at a wise desert wanderer, a very sad flyer, and a small but terrible cutie.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases