D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Dire Bare

Legend
Thanks for the heads up. That's actually not a bad idea. Someone also reached out to me regarding 3d printed stuff. I'll reach out to DMG first about this and if they're ok with it, why not. I'll let you guys know.
I doubt the DM's Guild license would allow you to offer monster cards off the DM's Guild site, but . . . . OneBookShelf.com does offer POD playing cards, it might be possible to offer your own monster cards directly on the DM's Guild site.

Scottius

Adventurer
Thanks for the heads up. That's actually not a bad idea. Someone also reached out to me regarding 3d printed stuff. I'll reach out to DMG first about this and if they're ok with it, why not. I'll let you guys know.
That would be amazing. If it happens I'll be down to grab the whole run.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
I doubt the DM's Guild license would allow you to offer monster cards off the DM's Guild site, but . . . . OneBookShelf.com does offer POD playing cards, it might be possible to offer your own monster cards directly on the DM's Guild site.
Yeah, it's highly unlikely. Interesting, I didn't know OBS offered card format PoD. Thanks for letting me know.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #25: As promised, we feature another dragon. It first came out from 3E Monsters of Faerun (2001), the feral Gray Dragon aka Fang Dragon! It breathes sticky, corrosive acid and skewers prey with its double-spiked tail.
In the next 3 weeks, I'll start sharing a creature type that so far I've only shared once.
Gray Dragon.png
Gray Dragon 2.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
I just received the latest art pieces from the very talented Bad Moon Art and as always, they are awesome! I can't wait to share them on Friday. So what will they be? The same type below (art by Ruben de Vela). Two new ones will join her this week, two more next week, and a last set of two after that. Half of the six will be from older editions, and other half will be new ones.
Spiderstone Golem.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #28: This week, we continue with the last two golems, which I'm sure DMs with high-level campaigns will be excited about: the alacritous Mithral Golem (CR 19) and the mighty Adamantine Golem (CR 22)!

In the next four weeks, I'll be sharing another creature type that is sorely lacking in 5E. A few classics will be returning!

Golem Mithral.png
Golem Adamantine.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases