D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

ASHouser

Villager
We have the Brainstealer Dragon, Deep Dragon, Hellfire Wyrm, Brown and Grey Dragon, here's hoping for the Adamantine, Steel, Iron, and Mercury Dragons, and Yellow and Orange Dragons, Maybe Platinum, Prismatic, Radiant and Song if we're lucky. Still just bought the first two books and looking forward to when this one comes out. Thank you guys for this content!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
We have the Brainstealer Dragon, Deep Dragon, Hellfire Wyrm, Brown and Grey Dragon, here's hoping for the Adamantine, Steel, Iron, and Mercury Dragons, and Yellow and Orange Dragons, Maybe Platinum, Prismatic, Radiant and Song if we're lucky. Still just bought the first two books and looking forward to when this one comes out. Thank you guys for this content!
There are a few more dragons I haven't shared yet, but unfortunately, they are not on your list. I had to hold back because each dragon took 3-4 pages and I didn't want MME3 to be overloaded with too much of them. Plus, there's a rumor of a new draconomicon-style book that might come out later this year. However, if that isn't the case, I can still add some of them in MME4.

Again, though, I am pretty sure you should have plenty of new dragons to play around with until then. ;) The remaining ones yet to be shared are quite deadly. :)

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
I was thinking that Noran was a Kampfult at first. Lots of plant creatures here I'm all in for this book as soon as it is available!
The kampfult almost made it but after doing several plant statblocks I noticed a trend that they were starting to look pretty much the same. So I had to drop it. And yes, there are 4 more plant previews coming in the next 2 weeks. ;)

Also, on a side note, it looks like the Death's Head made it into Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. I'll wait until I see its statblocks but if it's pretty much the same creature, I'll probably drop the death's head tree. Don't worry, another statblock with art will take its place, although it probably won't be a plant anymore.

Scottius

Adventurer
There are a few more dragons I haven't shared yet, but unfortunately, they are not on your list. I had to hold back because each dragon took 3-4 pages and I didn't want MME3 to be overloaded with too much of them. Plus, there's a rumor of a new draconomicon-style book that might come out later this year. However, if that isn't the case, I can still add some of them in MME4.

Again, though, I am pretty sure you should have plenty of new dragons to play around with until then. ;) The remaining ones yet to be shared are quite deadly. :)
MME4 confirmed! 😁

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
Haha, I thought that was pretty much obvious. :p

But just to temper everyone's expectations, don't expect this to come out anytime soon. At least, not until mid/late next year.

bored waiting GIF

The art looks amazing. Ever thought of Kickstarting a book? I will probably get this book but overall I avoid POD through Lightning Source because I find the quality so average. Not just the binding but the paper, color brightness etc.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases