D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

I can't wait to give you some of my hard-earned money! Absolutely love your two previous books.
Also, I must say that adding the proficiency bonus is a godsent as it makes customizing and advancing creatures a doozy.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
I can't wait to give you some of my hard-earned money! Absolutely love your two previous books.
Also, I must say that adding the proficiency bonus is a godsent as it makes customizing and advancing creatures a doozy.
Thanks!
Took me about 3 days of work to add them in, as well as reformat the Actions to include innate spellcasting and spellcasting and the new Bonus Actions tab. :)

Stalker0

Legend
Stalker0: Hears that the book is coming out in July.

looks at his intricate, elaborate, and completely over the top plan to acquire the book before it comes out.... and leans back

Stalker0: Very well....I can show a modicum of patience :)

If things work out well with MME3, that would be the plan. Not just layout edits, possibly new art as well. ;)
Nice! Would there be a possibility of a revised PoD versions of the first two if the changes are significant enough? I know their PoD rules are pretty strict, but I hope that this would be possible.

Remove ads