D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
I didn't think that I would ever need "Clockwork Beholders" until today! Mind blown!
Zoom Mind Blown GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #38: It's Kobolds for today! And some of them are low-level legendary bosses you can use to spice up your kobold encounters and lairs! The Conqueror of Dakarnok (CR 3), the Dragonsinger (CR 2), the Trapmaster of Gaknulak (CR 3), the War Leader of Kurtulmak (CR 4), the Urd Batlord of Kuraulyek (CR 3), and the Urd Warlock (CR 3)! Next week, more dragon art!

Kobolds 1.png
Kobolds 2.png

Last edited:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #40: Finally, for the 40th preview, I'm highlighting the cover art dragon. What is she? She is part of the three dragon templates you'll get from MME3. For the beleaguered DM who wants to humble (or shock) his players, I give you the Two-Headed Dragon template, the Three-Headed Dragon template, and the Favored Dragon of Tiamat Template! Starting next week, a lot of new stuff!

Dragon Three-headed.png
Dragon Two-Headed.png
Dragon Favored of Tiamat.png

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #40: Finally, for the 40th preview, I'm highlighting the cover art dragon. What is she? She is part of the three dragon templates you'll get from MME3. For the beleaguered DM who wants to humble (or shock) his players, I give you the Two-Headed Dragon template, the Three-Headed Dragon template, and the Favored Dragon of Tiamat Template! Starting next week, a lot of new stuff!

View attachment 138357View attachment 138358View attachment 138360

Now THIS is what I'm talking about!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
A couple of months ago I mentioned that I prepared a list of objectives when I was going to do MME3. I want to update that now with the last one I haven't shared yet, #7.
1. 90% original art.
2. New celestials.
3. New dragons.
4. More non-evil creatures.
5. New low-level legendary humanoids (CR 5 or less)
6. More plants.

7. New creatures from the local Philippine mythology.

And with that, here's a teaser of tomorrow's preview, the fey Gray Duwende (aka Nuno sa Punso), one of three types of Duwendes that will be part of MME3. The amazing artwork is done by Tots Valeza!
Duwende Gray.png

Remove ads