MooCow vs Ariel

Jackal

First Post
MooCow glad that he is once again honored attempts to avoid being dishonored again with another battle.

Looking for Strategy match with Judge gen moves only.

Yellow Belt 0
Sig Style=Mantis
Dojo Style=Blizzard
Record 5-4
Powers: Fist of Fury (1x)
Yen 2
Wears a Brass bell around neck bought cost=5 yen
Member of the Dojo of Nature's Fury and Harmony

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC: that's no prob with me..I actully like that idea of the judges genrating the moves..... we'll leave lenth and speed or reg. match up to the insults tho ok????

I find your ancestor to be foul-smelling, your farm to be slovenly, and your reflexes to be forgettable.

OOC: oh.....also....don't forget to change your thread title to ask for a judge....*S*

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
OOC: ok with me
MooCow smiles back at the smiling Ariel.

I find your grandfather to be hyena-like, your basement to be valueless, and your focus to be flippant.

Last edited:

Lucias

First Post
A valueless basement is nothing to sneeze at. Insults to moocow.

Here are your hands:
Moocow:
1.The kama ravages the wetlands; silences the offensive of the orchid! USED
2.The northstar flips upon the delta; avoids the blood of the heart while it quells the motion of the rodent!
3.The mongoose leaps atop the vineyard; avoids the storm of the steam for it completely parts the punch of the soul! USED
4.The kama swims near the city; poetically leaps over the chaos of the teardrop!
5.The tree speaks across the garden; guards against the kick of the reptile!

Ariel:
1.The owl kicks within the steppes; guards against the rising of the ape! USED
2.The west wind drowns the savanna; shields the quickening of the vermin! USED
3.The lizard seeks above the wastelands; fends off the efforts of the soul! USED
4.The crane rides on top of the mountain; shields against the energy of the invisible blade!
5.The hammer drowns the tundra; leaps over the cut of the lava!

And...
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the steppes south-west of Mount Kachi on the dusk of the thorn.

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
OOC: 3 flag speed Strat match
MooCow leaps into the air avoiding the attack of his opponent. He lands behind Ariel and kicks her in back with both hind legs.

The mongoose leaps atop the vineyard; avoids the storm of the steam for it completely parts the punch of the soul!

Remove ads