Muddle-headedness

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
I've been muddle-headed all week, and it's really starting to get annoying! Just this morning I did my monthly session of putting the milk in the cupboard and the sugar and coffee in the refridgerator. Yesterday, I wasn't paying attention while getting things out of the fridge and put mango juice in my cereal instead of milk. Ugh.

Ever have one of those days where you're just not with it?

Occasionally. A few weeks ago I was out at one of my regular clients and around 11am I told them I had to go. I was making bone-headed mistakes and just couldn't concentrate, so I told them I was leaving before I broke something real good. They just laughed and said 'See ya Thursday.'

Ferret

Explorer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Occasionally. A few weeks ago I was out at one of my regular clients and around 11am I told them I had to go. I was making bone-headed mistakes and just couldn't concentrate, so I told them I was leaving before I broke something real good. They just laughed and said 'See ya Thursday.'

Regular clients?

I make that sort of mistake uite often, or at least I used to...less so now. I blame it on the dyspraxia :heh:

Remove ads