Level Up (A5E) My character for our new Level Up campaign

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just started this week! Session zero is complete. Still gotta do the appearance and backstory stuff, but all the mechanics are done!

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 10.14.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 10.17.56 PM.png

Faolyn

(she/her)
So I suppose the real question is, do you demand people call you Fenjoralamastorax and correct them when they inevitably don't, or do you just say "call me Fen"?

Darkwynters

Explorer
Hmmm, some skills appear to have specialties, such as Insight (Detect lies).

Maybe I am calculating wrong, but shouldn’t the spell attack be 12 DC and the attack be +4… just going on +2 prof and Int 14.

Stalker0

Legend
Hmmm, some skills appear to have specialties, such as Insight (Detect lies).

Maybe I am calculating wrong, but shouldn’t the spell attack be 12 DC and the attack be +4… just going on +2 prof and Int 14.
Int is 16, spell dc is right, attack seems one higher so maybe some level up ability we aren’t seeing

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I asked on Twitter....but how would this compare to a first level wizard using the PHB? Other than spells, what is different? thanks,

Faolyn

(she/her)
I asked on Twitter....but how would this compare to a first level wizard using the PHB? Other than spells, what is different? thanks,
There's the heritage/culture/destiny, some skill specializations, and expertise on some things, including on a save and being used to effectively give one a parry ability with a quarterstaff.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
There's the heritage/culture/destiny, some skill specializations, and expertise on some things, including on a save and being used to effectively give one a parry ability with a quarterstaff.
I should be more specific......because yes, the way they handle "race" is different, but what difference does that make in stats/play? Also, the other stuff you mentioned, thank you.

Remove ads