My free stuff for you- Free Winter Battlemaps Added

Zaukrie

New Publisher
My players and I are new to Roll20, and, most of them are new to D&D too. So, to make things easier to remember, I'm recording very short videos on how to use Roll20. Each will cover one topic. Each is doable with the free version of Roll20. And, hopefully, each will be under 5 minutes.

In this first video, I show how to drag things from your character sheet (or a monster's sheet) to create quick macros. No coding. Just make your life easier, especially the DM's or at low levels where only do one or two things in combat.

Shiroiken

Legend
I saw the title and thought "I usually play Roll20 in my shorts."

But seriously, there's also a guy who does something similar. It's the Roll20 master series, and while it's not perfect, I found it a good place to start. Hopefully yours can prove to be more useful.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Been kind of busy, building a real life labyrinth in my front yard, celebrating my anniversary, playing games....trying to find a job. But, here is another Roll20 short......about connecting your tokens and character sheets in the right order is VERY important....

Zaukrie

New Publisher
You have things you want for your character in DND Beyond, but either you own the physical copy and not on DND Beyond, or it doesn't work for some other reason. Here is what I do to fix that....

edit: new version being uploaded now. sigh.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases