Mysitc Earth

Aye, it was a mighty undertaking that I never got far enough along the taking of to really get into my groove. I've taken on more of a support role lately, editing and shoring up a few books or articles here and there, so I haven't had as much time for my own writing. I am hoping that Cyberzombie and I will be able to work a little of my Mythic Earth ideas into the revisions of The Elements of Magic, but it's all very much up in the air right now.

netnomad

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
Aye, it was a mighty undertaking that I never got far enough along the taking of to really get into my groove. I've taken on more of a support role lately, editing and shoring up a few books or articles here and there, so I haven't had as much time for my own writing. I am hoping that Cyberzombie and I will be able to work a little of my Mythic Earth ideas into the revisions of The Elements of Magic, but it's all very much up in the air right now.

So it has gone to the great void in the sky. :( It will be missed.

-NetNomad

tensen

First Post
Simmering in the pot waiting to boil... unfortunately watched too often, and with a watched pot never boiling... it is just hanging around.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases