Necropolis

Who's Buying Necropolis

• A lost adventure by Gygax? Dang straight dude.

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Of course I'm buying it, I'm a completist.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Does it have naked elf babes?

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Barney's cool, of course I'm getting it.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • It's got new stuff, I'm gettin' it.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • A lost adventure by Gygax? For God's sake, why?

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • What, be a geek?

• Not if it has naked elf babes.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Member of the Rahotep Anti-defamation League, of course not.

• If Newton didn't have anything to do with it, I aint touchin' it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

William Ronald

Explorer
An adventure that has an Egyptian feel that I can import to my world a lot easier than Whines and Cheese Doodles of the Realms? Yes. ( I am not slamming the Realms, but sometimes the 2nd Edition supplements seemed a little overboard. That and it seemed you needed a supplement for your supplement.)

An adventure full of traps and deadly monsters. One that I can easily add on to for my own purposes? Yes.

Necropolis. "City of the Dead". Yes.

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
I will definately be buying this bad boy. I loved the original that slaughtered two parties of Mythus characters that I ran through it, and can't wait to see the body count for this version. And I hope that more and more of the incredible work that Gygax and company did on Mythus makes it way into the d20 world.

Alan, I think I noticed you were converting some of the Mythus Magick spells over to d20, I am wondering if you were still continuing that effort, or if it had fallen by the wayside.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Re: 'Fraid so.

mythusmage said:
Scott of Creature Cataloghas done some conversions, which should be appearing in Necropoliswhen it comes out.

Actually- I did more than conversions. Don't wanna give too much away, but suffice to say that the appendix includes a short "side trek" adventure the party could wind up in if they don't "head" in the right direction in the Temple of Osiris.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
1eDM said:
I will definately be buying this bad boy. I loved the original that slaughtered two parties of Mythus characters that I ran through it, and can't wait to see the body count for this version. And I hope that more and more of the incredible work that Gygax and company did on Mythus makes it way into the d20 world.

Alan, I think I noticed you were converting some of the Mythus Magick spells over to d20, I am wondering if you were still continuing that effort, or if it had fallen by the wayside.

I can't speak for Alan, but I can tell you that I myself converted several of the old Mythus spells for use in Necropolis. They will appear in the appendix along with the new domains, prestige classes, and monsters (about 40 new monsters).

Remove ads