Kickstarter NEW C&C KICKSTARTER: RETURN TO THE HAUNTED HIGHLANDS

Troll Lord

First Post
Upon the bloody northern marches lies a curious Roadhouse. Here are gathered the flotsam of the world: miscreants, mercenaries, soldiers of fortune, adventurers. Dirty Bowbe's Roadhouse they call it, and it's as rough and safe a sanctuary as any will find in those dark and bloody grounds!

HH+Blog+Banner.jpg

Industry nominated, award winning author Casey Christofferson has long been a part of the Castles & Crusades experience. With over 30 RPG books to his credit he knows the genre and craft well. Crusaders have enjoyed the Haunted Highlands for years, wanting only for more. Now with a Return to the Haunted Highlands, Casey delivers that with a punch.

This Kickstarter includes: The Castle Keeper's Guide to the Highlands, 200+ pages, A Players Guide to the Highlands, 76+ pages, Maps: 12 x 18 full color Map of the Haunted Highlands. Higher pledge levels include all manner of goodies!

Hop over to our Kickstarter to learn more and get ready to plunder the Highlands!

Baddreams

First Post
Very nice! I just checked out your video. I just started a Kickstarer myself that might work pretty well with yours. Mine is a Table that you custom design and I've been seeing a lot of Table Top gamers create their own Terrain/Boards and using it with my Table. You're able to put the Terrain/Boards on one side of my Table and flip the Table over when youre done playing so it's back to a "normal" table with a nice wood stain of your color choice. Please search "Limitless Table" on kickstarter if you have a few seconds. Thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases