D&D Movie/TV New Footage & Poster For D&D: Honor Among Thieves Movie

There's a brand new poster and new footage available for next year's Dungeons & Dragons movie, Honor Among Thieves. The new footage is a featurette of various pieces, incuding new monsters, and a look at the animatronics and CGI. The film comes out on March 31st, 2023 and stars Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Rege-Jean Page, Justice Smith, Sophia Lillis, and Hugh Grant.
29771E10-9F44-4CEB-B65D-9986CF1E00DC.jpeg

There's a brand new poster and new footage available for next year's Dungeons & Dragons movie, Honor Among Thieves. The new footage is a featurette of various pieces, incuding new monsters, and a look at the animatronics and CGI. The film comes out on March 31st, 2023 and stars Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Rege-Jean Page, Justice Smith, Sophia Lillis, and Hugh Grant.

The puppets and other practical effects make me incredibly excited about how it'll work out!

A lot of modern movies over rely on CGI, so the use of animatronics and other physical SFX is refreshing. I've heard using real planes and sites instead of CGI helped contribute to Top Gun: Maverick's success. It just looks better then over using CGI, especially when your over working your CGI teams like Disney.

Disney is going to be really furious if this movie is more popular that its own sequel of Willow. And Hasbro will be very happy with lots of toys they are going to sell. I am thinking about to buy some action figures for my nephews.

I hope this movie to work well in the box-office because it is fantasy+action-comedy. It is for all audences and not only for the fandom.

I miss the classic races lineages: elves, halflings and gnomes. Maybe we could these be a future CGI animated show.

Remove ads

Remove ads