(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Hey, I think we all have a bit of that going on. I just have a lot of little bits of free time on my hands sonit only seems like I'm close to him.

Squirrels are evil!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I'm sorry about the timing of the trip, hopefully it won't have too much of an impact. I will have *some* time for posts, it just won't be as snappy (and I won't have my books)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I've been looking my spells and some abilities up online as I need them. Use Google search and say... D&d 5th (spell/abil name) usually brings up a wiki with the info.

Squirrels are evil!

EarlyBird

Explorer
Here's something I've been meaning to mention:

The reason I invited you all, specifically, to this game, is (not to slight anyone else) it's because you all have what I would call a "reasonable" post-rate. (As in, like me, you tend to post either a lot, or at least, reasonably promptly.)

My point is: I'd like this game to roll along relatively quickly.

It's also why I limited it to five.

I'm not asking for a crazy number of posts, either.

It's just that I seem to always be waiting for one or two people in my other games. In some cases, for a week or more. I'd like it to take less than a week for a single round, if that's okay with all of you.

Anyone disagree? Any reservations?

Then are you sure you wish me around? I can hardly keep up with everything going on in the DracoLich game. I go to sleep and wake up to two pages of posts lol.

Oh I am EST and post usually around 7:00am right before work, and between 3-8pm right before bed.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
About posting time, I have 8 hour time lag with the DM (i.e. 8:30 pm here). So, when there is a hot conversation or some decisions to take between ( let's speak in Fitz time) 4 pm and 12 am, It's without me. Just to let you know.

Dude, you post like crazy. Only me and 'Goyle come close. You'll be fine. I'm not talking about playing "real-time" I'm talking about not waiting 3 or 4 days between posts.

Then are you sure you wish me around? I can hardly keep up with everything going on in the DracoLich game. I go to sleep and wake up to two pages of posts lol.

Oh I am EST and post usually around 7:00am right before work, and between 3-8pm right before bed.

You're the one I don't really have a feel for your post rate. You're new to my game. I invited you because I haven't had to wait for you... yet! :)

We can always call you "Late-Bird" if you can't keep up! :cool: :p

(Also, you mention twice a day there, like I said above, that's plenty. I just don't want to wait days and days.)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Thanks - The Always Late-EarlyBird it is then.

I think it is because I have few games. I have looked into other games and seen the same players playing four maybe five. Not me Two maybe three tops for me.

Fradak

Explorer
Hey, a colleague! One thing about my character is that he writes down the names of the dead in a book. I suppose we can do that, both of us... ;)

Remove ads