(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Fradak

Explorer
I'll figure something out. It was the "Archivist of the Pallid Mask" part of the character.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Jebus

"ok folks, we are going to the jungle! Make a party without consulting each other"
"right!"

A few days later we have TWO fighters (at leas one is ranged and one is melee), a paladin, a ranger and a monk. LOL

And for such a "focused" party we have a lot of capacities: we have stealth covered, rogue-ish capacities, good melee *and* ranged firepower, good "nature skill" via the ranger, good people skills, etc... where we really suffer is magic. And I would say "screw it, we can do it without magic!" and this is true, but for one thing: healing. We'll have to rely on the paladin and the ranger as the sole healers... if we can make that work, we'll be good.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The party is strongly death-aspected. A paladin of Kelemvor, a Monk of Jergal, a murderess, a duelist ... I guess it matches the theme

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
They are going to be fun at parties.
"A paladin and a monk of death gods, a Zentarim "agent"... and what do you do?"
"I teach conflict resolution..."
"Oh thank God!"
"...resolution by arranged combat"
"...right. I should have known. Sigh... where is the Harper agent? I hear they are good at parties "
"You already met him, it's the death monk"
"Oh god"

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Please, "assassin" is such a nasty word. So narrow, too. Miss Imogen also a fantastic chef.

In my notes, I did have some questions, and I'm open to thoughts (from the DM or other players).

1. I'm tempted to give up sharpshooter for Mage armour and utility cantrips -- there's one other character who's gunning for studded leather. It will decrease combat effectiveness, however. AC then is one or two higher for much of the day, but we lose the extra arrow damage.

2. Stealth proficiency could be lost for deception, if we are thinking there will be social encounters. Since she seems to be the face, that might make sense.

3. DM: custom background feature okay? also, is Uncle pock-marked Poe?

Remove ads