(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Fradak

Explorer
Tough choice here. Chrys can heal Imogen but next round, we start over taking 6d6 damage. We can't win this race. So maybe we try to kill it first, then heal. What do you think? I wrote my post to not bloc the turn but I could heal 20 hp instead.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Can you use one more? I am willing to take over existing character if for story reasons I cannot join as new arrival.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hmmm... What do you all think? Shall we add another player? It's been a pretty tight group, but it probably wouldn't get too big with one more player.

As far as characters go, it could be Hup'lo or Kasqa (upgraded to fighters, I suppose), or even Qawasha (a druid who's never used wild shape, but I suppose it's not impossible that he could do it), or (and I think I like this one best), Neurotic could make any character that we can imagine has survived alone in the jungle/swamp for awhile.

It could be any class, really, if it's a Tortle or an Aarakocra. A lizardfolk or Tabaxi make sense too. We could use the statblock of a Triton and refluff it as an Aldani Lobsterfolk. Of course, I'd be happy with a Human, but I probably would insist on it being a Chultan, but the story of what he/she is doing there would have to be good. An albino Dwarf would work this way too, they live not too far away.

Feedback is welcome from everyone.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I don't know what Tortle is :)
In one dead game, I arrived as a meteor (fallen angel) - character is aasimar celestial warlock so it made sense...

Feral tiefling can appear anywhere in survival situation...kobolds...maybe. Svirfneblin, just coming out of the ground, on a mission to discover what surface folk did this time to cause his people to start dying... Plenty of options...a statue in a basilisk lair.

Do you lack any special ability or class? Bard, rogue or something? I had an idea od lore bard, but I would need to think around survival in the wild

WOuld I start at 1at level?

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'm happy to have you join Neurotic. Maybe breath some new life into this game. (A lot of the games I'm in have slowed down considerably. Not that I haven't contributed to it a time or two myself of course.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
My games have slowed down, partly because I'm overwhelmingly busy at work and at home, and three games are probably too much (but I'm unwilling to give any of them up) combined with the players' responses are not as quick as they used to be either.

Momentum is clearly a thing. At least I haven't lost very many players over the years! (Way to go, gang!)

A Tortle, BTW, is a Turtle-folk, like a TMNT. They live on an Island not too far to the south-west from where this game currently is, so they make sense. (And they don't need to be played as silly as they sound. I don't mind a bit of humour in my games, but I prefer to downplay goofy elements).

Anyone else have an opinion on adding a player? (Feel free to PM me if you don't want to voice it publicly!)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I have no problems adding a new character, and it would be nice if we could get back to our former pace (and that's on all of us).

We are short spellcasters, and particularly healers. I have thought about what I would do if Miss Imogen doesn't survive this fight, which I see is a genuine possibility. (Not wanting to be fatalistic.) But play what you want, we will always make it work.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases