(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
It seems the rolls function is dead, for now at least. To do a spoiler you just use the spoiler tag=title like this.

Spoiler text

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So. Let's have a quick discussion on NPCs. I don't want the group to get too big, but I don't want to come up with too many excuses to get rid of them either. When I had my computer last, I was working on posting monster statblocks for all my NPCs so you guys can take them end run them in fights to save me some time and effort. I will get that done when my laptop is back from the shop. I have statblocks made for the tabaxI NPCs, so they can come with you if you like.

Of course, storywise, the village would probably think they all got eaten by dinosaurs if no one comes back. So here are options you can discuss:

1: Tabaxi NPCs return to village as mentioned by Myrral.
a) Myrral crams onto a raft. NPCs take the reedboat
b) Myrral keeps the boat, we figure out how to man it (2 crew, 1 passenger)

2: Everyone visits the village. It is about 3 hours away. You'd lose a day, but you'd get a safe long rest. Probably.

3: Everyone heads south, The tabaxi are prayed for by their village, but presumed dead. This is not unusual for them. Hunting parties go missing all the time. Sometimes they return late. Myrral's mom will forgive him.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I think that honestly #2 sounds really, well, like a sound plan. Our party has been on the "go" for weeks. The stop at Camp Vengeance really wasn't a break because it was 75% Apocalypse Now. We could get intel, supplies, a sound night of sleep...

Remove ads