(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I don't mind the Tabaxi being all together.

Yeah, I feel like they are not 100% part of the Sticks yet. Besides, communication within a boat is pretty important, and Grrol and Brapp don't even speak common. (Yet at least). Of course, I don't think Hup'lo does either. Kasqa's not great at it. Qawasha tends to cooridinate with them. Still, the Sticks have travelled with them for awhile and can communicate with gestures with them. The Tabaxi are still pretty foreign.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm fine with however much you'd like to play the NPCs. I like playing them, but I've got enough to do. Speaking of which, I finally posted Ukee to the RG. She's exactly the statblock of a Flying Monkey, except I gave her proficiency in Perception, because Nanny Pupu said she "had good eyes" or something along those lines, so I figured she'd have to be better than the average Flying Monkey.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Let's see where we are at here... A LOT of rolls for Athletics. I probably should have mentioned that I will assume that the MAIN goal is speed, if there's a lot of Athletics, Safety, if there's a lot of Perception, and Not-getting-lost, if there's a lot of Survival/Nature.

No one rolled for Ukee or Hup'lo, so I'll do that now:

Hup'lo Survival: 1D20+4 = [13]+4 = 17
Ukee Perception: 1D20+3 = [15]+3 = 18

So we have:
Athletics 22, 21, 20, 17, 6, & 4
Perception 22, 18, 18, 14, & 5
Survival 17 & 10

Interesting, though no spectacular flubs (which is of course, always more interesting).

I'll move us forward soon! Sorry for the delay, I kind of got busy with other things.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Checking the map, and factoring in your good speed with the canoes, I notice that you will be passing within a relatively short hike (a day if all goes well) of the Heart of Ubtao (floating Earth Mote) that you saw earlier. What's the consensus on going to check it out?

Option 1: You are making good time. Hide the canoes and cross a day of jungle to check out the floating Mote.
Option 2: You are making good time. Cross the Aldani Basin without delay & head either directly for Omu, or Option 3: You are making good time. Cross the Aldani Basin without delay & make for the Shipwreck you saw in the trees (nearly on the way to Omu).

Remove ads