(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I would consult our druid guide about #1 - he seemed to consider it a particularly holy site, and we may gain more guidance there, even a vision? If we are just a single day away from it...

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'm all for a detour, especially if it might give us an edge once we get to our destination. Harb has no preference. Aside from maybe having trouble getting up to a floating island.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Qawasha is very interested in the Heart of Ubtao, and would easily convince Hup'lo and Kasqa that they are too. Weed is, as always, entirely indifferent to where he is in the world as long as interesting things are happening and none of his friends are hurt. The Tabaxi are vaguely aware of the floating rock, but are wary of it, as they were always taught that undead are thick in that general direction.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We could make a detour and then visit the other one which is almost on the way anyhow. Don't forget that one day to there means one day back too :)

Myrral cannot meaningfully contribute on this since time issue is unknown to him.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I set up this encounter, and I was all proud of myself for coming up with it. But now I'm having Deja-Vu.
Please tell me I haven't run something similar to this already.

Have I?

Remove ads