(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Oops. Sorry. I had Dell climb up. But he can stay down. It's in dwarvish nature to do so.

Just hope we don't get in a fight with Valindra Shadowmantle with half the party on the ground...

Sorry. I just know who she is, so I'm trying not to metagame Dellrak LOL If you prefer him down, that's fine. I only rolled once for him and Kasqa with advantage, anyway.

But he has more goodberries now!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Oops. Sorry. I had Dell climb up. But he can stay down. It's in dwarvish nature to do so.

Just hope we don't get in a fight with Valindra Shadowmantle with half the party on the ground...

Sorry. I just know who she is, so I'm trying not to metagame Dellrak LOL If you prefer him down, that's fine. I only rolled once for him and Kasqa with advantage, anyway.

But he has more goodberries now!

No it's fine. I am happy to have people go up, I just didn't want anyone to feel obligated to do it. My main point was that you didn't NEED to go up.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

Now I'm (even more) paranoid. But I hope we can get through like you did with that monkey Hag.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
This is looking increasingly likely that trouble will happen. Maybe I was wrong and everyone should have gone up. I'm now not sure why I thought it would be okay. Still, we can deal with it.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Re the heart of Ubtao (I can never remember how to spell that). What was Qawasha hoping to do here? Meditate? A ritual? I know he really wanted to go there for religious/spiritual reasons, but I'm a bit murky as to what he was hoping to do... I'll improvise something that's a bit open ended hopefully it's in the right direction.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I suspect he just wanted to see the holy site and make up his mind on what he'd do once he got there. (He probably expected to have a quiet place to pray to Ubtao to return - Ubtao has been noticeably absent for a hundred years or more). He'd want Valindra out of it for sure, but he's probably aware that beyond asking her to leave, he's not likely to be able to force her out. He might plan to return later with some more faithful to see if she's left, though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases