(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
That's good because I will probably leave Chrysagon to help the crew guard the ship. Probably best to leave a few other NPCs too (to speed up the game and to ensure the ship's safety. Always good to have a ready escape!)

Should I leave Kasqa behind, too? At 17 HP, he's not going to stand up very well around us LOL. Just curious.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Part of the "fun" of this adventure is supposed to be the overall hardship of the land and situation, but it's pretty hard (especially in PBP) to use rules to enforce that (it's also particularly tedious). Just role-play that you don't have unlimited resources and I'm fine with it. If you run into anyone who shoots at you, loot them. (We won't bother saying exactly how many you get, who cares, just as long as it's part of the story).

EDIT: How did this get in the IC? Oops! I'll move it...

I have been tracking Dellrak's bolts. Rules say you can recover half the ones you shoot.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Rodrigo will do a simple level up as a fighter and get his sweet, sweet 2nd attack (and +1 to hit!). Level 6 is more of a decision level, not 5.

I'm a little concerned because this is the second time where my fighting character, not designed as a tank, is being pressed in the tanky role. Hopefully Rodrigo can take it (he certainly can dish it).

The pillar seems like a good starting point.

Ah, Dellrak got a second attack too! And while he isn't tanky, he's also a frontline fighter. He's supposed to be up there with Rodrigo. Trying to help! LOL

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Can we aerially take out the T-Rex safely and then land in the amphitheatre? Otherwise the Pillar sounds good, if it's safe.

You could chose to TRY that, but it could prove more difficult than it sounds. I'd want to play it out, rather than just tell you that you kill it. It would probably not be very fun for anyone other than Imogen if you want to stay safely high above the city - at which point the thing would have more opportunity to find a place to go for cover. Also, you'd be extremely obvious to everyone in the north-western corner of the city (and maybe further) if you popped out of the sky and started thumping the T-Rex until it got up and ran away, roaring all the time. Then you chase it, lose it, find it, it breaks through the walls, runs for more cover...

... Actually it sounds kinda fun, but probably aggro the whole city...

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I was not suggesting this as a course of action, but was recognizing the conversation we had just had about saving resources. Maybe there is an exotic fletcher somewhere in town.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rodrigo has parry and riposte, just needs a bit of hp buff.

In other news, We had a bad case of earth tremors at 5.7, there are building down and people injured. This in the middle of covid 19 quarantine. I'll be a little late with leveling up

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases