(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Thanks for the story. I hope you're still getting better and your family stays safe. This stuff sounds horrible at the vest and if either my wife or I get it, the other will be sick as well within a day. We aren't very good at distancing from each other, even when we should be.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I'm sorry to learn what you've been going through, Fitz. This is a challenging time for many, but you've had it rougher than most, clearly, and I had not seen the separate thread. I was thinking about your store on Wednesday, and to hear about your personal experiences is particularly harrowing. Be well, be safe.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Thanks guys. Now that I'm getting better health-wise, I'm starting to turn my attention back to my store. I've been trying not to worry about it (one thing at a time). It's pretty ruinous for a small business to be on lockdown, but I'm pretty sure we can survive it. Just gonna be a lot more broke that I would have liked or expected.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Ah, the joy of PBP. I can't possibly expect you to remember story-beats from two-and-a-half years ago. Here's a bit that might shed some light on the camp description:

... She (Sylandra Silvane) saw him (Harb) to the door, walking slowly and unsteadily, but with determination. Before he left, she placed a wooden token in his hand the size of a large coin. It was square and made from a hard red wood found only in the north, and carved with he Silvane family crest. She said, "I have many friends working on this problem (the death curse). If you meet any of them, show them this and tell them I gave it to you - they will share information they have. They are: a friend of mine named Artus Cimber, who was once a Harper, like yourself; the Company of the Yellow Banner (!!!), mercenaries, but good folk; and Bruno's Brigade, a group of adventurers who have taken on the task. All are actively on the case, facing the perils of the jungle. Perhaps you may meet. Farewell."

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
... Haven't heard from @Ancalagon lately. You surviving the plaguepocalypse?
Sorry - this has been getting me down, I have to work evenings to get files on the work network. Interesting in gaming and creativity is shot, and I literally have force myself to work on my own game (UVG-Troika if you are curious) - first session on roll20 tonight. I should have time tomorrow, sorry I'm being flaky :(

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry - this has been getting me down, I have to work evenings to get files on the work network. Interesting in gaming and creativity is shot, and I literally have force myself to work on my own game (UVG-Troika if you are curious) - first session on roll20 tonight. I should have time tomorrow, sorry I'm being flaky :(

S'Okay. I have to admit, while I've been waiting for you to post Lorenn in RotD, I haven't had a lot of energy to resolve the round anyway. Still, I'd like to keep playing if we can!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases