(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Not sure why it wasn't listed on my sheet, but Harb can deflect missiles as a reaction. Reduced damage by 1d10+Wis+Monk level. In this case, he takes no damage from the one hit, he's 2-handing his staff though, so can't actually catch it. But I wouldn't want to waste his few precious ki points.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
@Neurotic, Please post ypur OOC stuff here. It'll save you having to add ooc tags and all. (Also, please don't use ooc tags, they do weird things and take up a lot of space. Spoiler tags are nice and collapsible.)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
But OOC are always visible
I don't know what formatting issues you're having. And I apologize for putting it there, but it is easier if you do "reply"...especially if I'm on the phone.

Finally, I'm usually commenting and doing full post. I will try to avoid OOC comments only.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I use the EN world phone ap for most of my posting on here. This is what your last post looks like on my screen.
Screenshot_20200503-092456.jpeg

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Try now, there was one extra GM tag in there

Put OOC posts here as often as possible. I am fine with the occasional ooc comment as part of an IC post but anything that might be discussed should go here. It's what it's for.

Speaking of discussion: I suppose the Tabaxi could use their speedy thing, but then they can't use it again without staying still for a turn. If you want them to rush I guess they can.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Thanks for letting me join!
Just wondering how difficult it might be to get across the hallway, @FitzTheRuke. What checks would Chrysagon need to do? Or will the rope negate the difficultly but it's considered difficult terrain?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases